Friday, October 20, 2006

Headed Out

I'll be pretty busy this next week or so and I may not get a chance to post anything.  So, in the event that there is nothing new on this site for the rest of October, here's what I'm up to:

20- Friday: Conduct Tech Squad workshop on computer repair, setup Scavenger Hunt at the Public library for Open Day tomorrow

21- Saturday: Library Open Day event, Conduct Tech Squad practical on computer repair and workshop on curriculum development

22- Sunday-Thursday: At for Grieters to help plan Nam26 training

25- Wednesday: Celebrate my niece's birthday by eating an entire chocolate cake

26- Thursday - Saturday: At Gobabis working on computers and being silly

28- Saturday: Bother Camp Glow planning people in Windhoek

Also, I've taken down the poll.  The correct answer?  All of them.  In Namibia, "I'm coming now" just means that you intend, at some point in the future, to be at that same place again.  All other meaning is entirely circumstantial.

Oh, and I've stopped shaving... for now.  It's more of a lazy thing than any kind of style thing.

 

Ta ta!

No comments: