Monday, February 12, 2007

Me? Brad Pitt?

I put up an advertisement for a Valentine's Day movie around the school today for the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith.  I have been getting comments all day that I look just like Brad Pitt.  Now, other than my mother, I don't think anyone at home would agree with this comparison.  But, just to be sure...

Brad Pitt is the one on the left.  He has muscles.  Dark hair.  His glasses are for show.  He's a stud.Here's me.  I have blonde hair and wear glasses, without which I become blind as a bat.  Not so muscular. I'm not a stud.

It's funny, but I still struggle with telling most of the kids apart.  I have to memorize their faces much like their names (try to remember facial features, hair styles, etc.).  I don't seem to need to do this for white faces- I remember them easily.  Is this a form of memory racism?  Whatever it is, it obviously goes both ways.

No comments: